One of the latest spin offs of business telecom technology is the Hosted PBX. This technology allows small and medium-sized businesses to have a sophisticated telephone system without the investment in telephone equipment. In fact, the entire telephone system is operated and maintained by your Voice-over-IP (VoIP) service provider. A Hosted PBX lets employees work from their home, a hotel or on their cell phone while still being connected to the same office telephone system. You can transfer callers, put them on hold with music, set up conference calls or have the phone answered by an automated attendant who can direct callers to different departments.
Key concepts behind a Hosted PBX service:
- Your telephone system is “hosted” or operated by your provider
- Works with your existing telephone service or completely replaces it
- Can be used with landlines, mobile phones, VoIP service or might include VoIP service
AON Hotel Phone System
AON provides phone system specially designed for hotels.It can interface with your hotel’s PMS and adds special functionality to your Phones. It Provides –
- Transmitting of data for phone calls of hotel guests
- Individual Bill Of room Phone call charges of every guest
- Closing phones at guest check out
- Opening phones at guest check in
- Replacing of caller ID with clients name once checked in
- Built in wake up system, guest or front desk capable
- Built in room state system for control of room status and maids
- Built in minibar softphone for control of minibar management
- Built in price database
- And Many more..
AON Phone system can interface with almost all Kind of Property management systems keeping your hotel’s Brand compliance. It can Interface with PMS like IHG ,OPERA, QNQ and many more.
AON also Provides MITEL and MATRIX Phone System for your hotel’s, Business.
One Flat Rate Includes all
- Unlimited calling and faxing (US & Canada)
- Auto-receptionist with multiple virtual extensions
- Voicemail and fax email notification
- Advanced answering rules and call forwarding
- Internet fax – send and receive
- Toll free or local numbers
- Connect multiple office locations
- Integrate mobile or remote employees
- Onsite Installation and support
- Free 24×7 customer support